Wednesday 21 September 2011

Finally........

OMGosh... what a week! I had plans to do all my creative-ness and then ! 2 hospital appointments, then I ran out of ink, then Mum had a flood! I had NO time or ink to get anything made... so finally yesterday I got myself comfortable and made my two pieces... one for the TOFF challenge and for SPA (I have to give a massive shout out to Donna as it WAS my turn to do the sample this week)
thought i should mention that although the pierrot is one of Lily's creations it isn't for sale ~ as mother of the goddess i do have to have some privileges! lol ♥

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Both are fabulous cards, Mandy!

Martina said...

Oh dear, then you're just as stressed as I do!:-)
But your works are great, Mandy!
A successful balance to the hectic life, isn`t it?

Kristin said...

Oooh, these are wonderful - and your Pierrot piece is amazing - I love the words you included! Bravo, xo

Audrey said...

Gorgeous! Love your pierrot!!

johanna said...

both are just GREAT!!

Siobhan Brignull said...

I love that Harlequin, havent managed to find it on Lily's site though, perhaps I need an eye test, LOL, lovely work BTW

roc said...

hey you - how are you doing? seems like forever since i've spoken with you. what have you been up to lately? how are those pups??