Sunday 3 June 2012

Jubilee

Good morning... well not so great here... it's throwing it down! This week it's Jubilee week on SPA as well as all over the country. I imagine they'll be lots of red, white and blue themes going on. 

Here's my postcard, I've used images from The Octopode Factory. I had a bit of a session with Octopode Jubilee images so brace yourself! lol I've got to find my camera for a couple of them though, too many gems to scan. Both of these are postcards, the top one I made for SPA

This one I've made for the Artistic Stampers June theme of Red, White and Blue.And entering this into Sunday Stamper.  I love the sentiment stamp from Catslife Press. So apt, me thinks.

This hanging thing {didn't know what to call it} is for One Stop Craft challenge
TFL and have a great Jubilee Sunday!
Mandy x

20 comments:

Daniele said...

such a fun collection of cards, love all the design elements you use
have a great weekend
hugs

Audrey said...

Love them all!

Deborah said...

Love all three tributes to our octoqueen, Mandy. Three cheers!

Unknown said...

fabulous

Marijke said...

gorgeous cards, love them

Marijke said...

gorgeous cards, love them

Judy said...

What cool awesome cards, Mandy, enjoy the Jubilee in spite of the rain, wish I was there!

Martina said...

These are incredible, Mandy!

Hels Sheridan said...

Just gorgeous Mandy, I LOVE those Jubilee Octopodes, I thinks I might need to get some of those lol Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... have a fab Jubilee! xx

Netty said...

Loving your fab postcards Mandy, great images. Annette x

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

All fabulous creations - long live the queen!!!

peggy gatto said...

All are so whimsical!

Deann said...

These are just too cute Mandy!

Amy said...

Have fun at your Jubilee..take pic's..I have no idea what a Jubilee is..I want to see!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Simply SMASHING! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

You've really done the Queen proud, Mandy! Lovely creations. Lily's images are the best! xxD

Redanne said...

Loving the Jubilee octopode stamps, love your cards, so much fun. A x

Sue said...

Wow these really stand out. Don't have any of these Octopode stamps but they are fab. Love em! Sx

sparklingblackrose said...

Very different, fab colours :-) Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s i have candy on the sidebar of my blog if you would like to pop over and enter :-)

Emma Williams said...

Love this!! Good luck and thanks for joining us at The Artistic Stamper.
Emma x