Saturday 27 October 2012

Colour Challenge

on SPA this week.... black, orange, purple and orange... all 4 colours in a Hallowe'en theme!
I've got digi again with some Octopode images....
 I've been having some promarker colouring lessons from the Octopode Queen and I'm fairly happy with my first attempts with them!
these 
have turned into this postcard

Really pleased with this one,
Sad that it's the last week of Kris co-hosting SPA our Hallowe'en month. But onwards.....

I'm also entering these trick or treaters into a couple of challenge blogs
cute card thursday ~ something scary
digi designs ~ halloween
moving along with the times ~ too cute to spook

TFL
Mandy x

13 comments:

Deborah said...

I wouldn't mind them turning up on my doorstep :-) That bat is adorable!

Audrey said...

Gorgeous! I want also a lesson from Lily! lol

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great words on this! I'm still laughing.

Annie said...

A totally delightful postcard!

Tanya said...

So cute! Wonderfully collaged!

Linda Gibbons said...

OMG! These little guys are TOO cute! Great work, Mandy!

Thrifty Finn said...

Now I'm going to have that rhyme stuck in my head all day. Thanks. Fab card anyway!
-Niina
http://thriftyfinn.wordpress.com/

Kris Dickinson said...

Well I just ADORE this darling postcard Mandy!

Sandi McLean said...

Oh, aw, how cute!

Debs said...

Amazing artwork - stunning colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Oooooo.... spookyliscious scary card - what great images and I love your colours. I'd like this postcard to drop through my letterbox any day !!! Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Cindy McMath said...

Mandy, these are just so darn cute! Great colours too.

Cindy :)

linda (dots n doodles) said...

I missed your entry last week, but this is wonderful, I just love it.