Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

I just saw something that I thought was a great way of thinking about the coming year. Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book, write a good one. Paraphrased from Brad Paisley.

Although I'm still ill with this darn cold/chest infection I've got my fingers crossed for a good year. I don't make resolutions but I'd like to have some goals that I want to reach.

I'm entering this into the crazy amigo challenge blog

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO READ ME

TFL
Mandy x

4 comments:

Ineke van den Akker said...

Best wishes, Mandy!

Annes Art said...

Happy New Year Mandy!

Netty said...

Happy new Year Mandy, loving your terrific page and hope you feel better soon. Annette x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Congratulations on being selected top 3 in the Crazy Amigo Challenge. I love your use of bright colors. Blessings!