Friday 22 February 2013

A trip out to .....

Leicester.... yesterday. I thought there would be a lot more fabric/haberdashers around but alas there was not.
I did see a cute little vintage collection of bits n bobs in John Lewis. 
(no endorsing just enjoying)
 and they do have a large selection of wool (albeit expensive)
anyways, we left from this....
and came home  to this (power outage!) 

I was peeling veg to candlelight.

Here is an ATC I've made.... Dillybeans is pink and red themed this week and Digital Tuesday is white and pink... hoping to get away with this little creation.


TFL and reading my ramble
Mandy x



4 comments:

Deborah said...

Leicester, like a lot of towns and cities, is light on the craft shops or most of them are on the outskirts/industrial estates where rent is cheaper.

nwilliams6 said...

What a cutie this card is! Love the image and fun colors and your bg is wonderful. Thanks for sharing all the fun pics.

Amy Johnson said...

Your card is so creative and artistic! I love it! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Amy said...

I LOVE HER>.so cute