Thursday 13 March 2014

Didn't we have a Loverly Time

Well... I had a loverly visitor this week. Deb from RustyCage came over for a crafty couple of days. We both really enjoyed ourselves. We indulged in creating for the hell of it... which doesn't happen too often. My only problem with Deb coming is seeing the goodies she brought with her and NEEDING to get them for myself!

Made a couple of tags (WIP) using Portfolio Oil Pastels ~ wow I NEED these! 
 Had a go with my Gelli Plate (Donna bought me one for Christmas and I hadn't had it out yet so I made some backgrounds under the watchful eye of Miz Deb (seriously addictive FUN!)
 and I even did some Gelli printing direct to some TAGS

Lastly, just showing a tag I made for Deb 
I had a hard time giving it away lol
TFL
Mandy x


1 comment:

Deborah said...

We did indeed have a fab time. Thank you so much for inviting me, Mandy, and making me welcome. I'm glad I was able to impart the mysteries of the gelli plate to you and Lily while I was there. Is she a wizz with the brayer or what!? lol