Saturday 6 January 2018

flourishing

This year is the 10 year anniversary of Sunday Postcard Art. My friend Donna (who went on to other things) and I started it so long ago.... challenge blog were all about making art for art sake in those days, except for a number of other blogs just for fun, they seem to mostly offer 'prizes'
I'm so glad we on Sunday Postcard Art continue to support each other after all these years and keep the art flowing!

this isn't a great pic but hopefully tomorrow in the daylight I will be able to get a better one.

TFL
Mandy xx

3 comments:

Cindy McMath said...

Gorgeous card as always Mandy! I appreciate all you do to keep this going. I agree - let’s just all have fun! I don’t want to be in an art competition. Love this card you created for our inspiration this week! Thanks for everything! Xx

Annie said...

CONGRATS on 10 years of Sunday Postcard Art! It’s one of my favorite blogs. I just wish I had more time for play. As I always say..... someday!

Deann said...

As always a digital magician this is wonderful.
Thank you for hanging in there for 10 years of SPA you just don't
realize how many crazy artists would be walking the streets
looking for a project without you.